Random Rabbit ep.1 Random Rabbit ep.1

haha

haha. thanks for using one of my songs? lol nice flash, kinda random.. but i found it funny. good job.

AURORA - episode 6 AURORA - episode 6

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw

AMAZING!! BRILLIANT! Loved every minute of it man! That was great!
Voted 5! 10/10 Good job! Keep up the good work.

So Cold So Cold

Great Job

good job man, its great talkin to you and stuff, i love your work. Great music too, both songs. Well talk to you later.. you earned a 5

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Amazing

I played and loved every bit of this game. You and whoever worked with you did a great job all around. The music was fitting, the pace of the game was good. The art was great for a flash game. It was fun.

Great job.

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

Was ok

I LOVE Warcraft 2, i loved the graphics because they were from that game, i loved the sound. i did notice a bug, when i clicked on one of my peasents, and then i clicked on the cityhall building, it stayed on the peasent, wouldnt click off him. Other then that great job. oh yeah wait, the textures man, you need textures.

~|| Caught in this world ~|| Caught in this world

Awesome

I really enjoyed this beat. The only problem I had with this beat was that the snare seemed just a little too loud for my tastes. Of course that is just my preference. I loved it for the most part though. The instruments sounded nice. High quality track, great job.

9/10
5/5

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the criticism, if I get down to work on it again, I might lower the snare a little bit, I'll test it and look for a good solution. Great you left a review, FatalMessiah, I appreciate your suggestion.^^

CKC - Crying Viola CKC - Crying Viola

Nice work.

I liked this. Good work.

Edirol is pretty cool.

CKC2009 responds:

It kick multiple levels of ass my freind BUT!!

is EastWest Collosus better

anyways thanks!1

Aztec-Sick Wit It(NotFinished) Aztec-Sick Wit It(NotFinished)

Awesome.

I think it sounds sick. Haha.

For being something done in like 10 or so minutes, it's pretty sweet.

Spend some more time with it and develop it some more.

5/5
10/10

aztec1448 responds:

thankz man .. ya ima fuck wit it some more